- Access the CDC’s Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR) Podcasts: A Cup of Health with CDC (Links to an external site.).
- Listen to a podcast of your choice from the “A Cup of Health with CDC”.
- Answer the following questions based on developing, implementing, and evaluating a program aimed at improving the health of the targeted population from the podcast.
- Provide the title and a brief overview of the podcast.
- Which program planning model would you choose to guide this health planning project and why?
- What other data might you want to collect before starting?
- Based on the data, choose one of the risk factors and discuss a possible intervention.
- How would you evaluate the effectiveness of the intervention/program?
Respond to at least two classmates.