- Opening Skinners Box Chapter 7
NATURE: It’s in your genes and your biology. Your brain and your body are hardwired for it. What arguments in this chapter relate to drug addiction and NATURE?
NURTURE: How you are raised, your environment, your parents, your friends. What arguments in this chapter relate to drug addiction and NURTURE?
- public policy
- Why did the Founding Fathers vest the legislative (law-making) power in Congress through Article I of the Constitution? What were they worried about?
- Why are laws as written by Congress not sufficiently useful? What role can federal agencies play
- Which Obama legislative initiatives are criticized as burdensome on business?
- What are the historic roots of today’s regulatory regime?
- How has Congress delegated increasing authority to bureaucratic agencies?
- How does this benefit members of Congress?
- What is one proposed solution to give Congress more control over administrative regulations?