A case study analysis requires you to investigate a patient case or problem, examine the alternative solutions, and propose the most effective solution using supporting evidence and design a comprehensive exercise prescription protocol. You are being offered a patient profile and being charged with crafting a Case Study Report for the patient based on the information provided.
Prior to crafting your Case Study Report, I HIGHLY encourage you to review the attached guidelines, review the example offered in the ‘Study Guides’ content area to the left and review the Case Study Report Rubric. You will be assessed on the structure of your report. You should include the following sections:
- Statement or the main problem
- Patient profile
- Alternative to current therapy recommendations
- Exercise prescription protocol
- FITT-VP protocol
- Identification of the main issue(s) or problem(s) you need to clearly state the main issue(s) or problem(s) under a bolded heading. Any additional issue(s) or problem(s) can be offered under the identified main issue(s) or problem(s). (2pts)
- Patient profile needs to include all the information offered in the Case Study Assignment document and expanded information articulating any possible complications this information may present when considering the identified main issue(s) or problem(s). (5pts)
- Medications section should include a description of each medication offered in the Case Study Assignment, the medications intended effect and any possible complications associated with this medication use. (5pts)
- Alternatives to the currently recommended therapy should address a specific aspect of the case, cited and referenced. (3pts)
- Exercise prescription protocol should be detailed to the extent of the ACSM guidelines and offer supplemental information addressing the reasons for this specific prescription. (5pts)
- FITT-VP protocol should be organized in a chart/table format and include such detail that a patient or exercise physiologist could implement the protocol immediately. This detail should include the movement prescribed, frequency, intensity and volume. A protocol addressing strength, cardiovascular and mobility components to a complete program should be included. Recommendations of progression should be included as well. (15pts)
- Writing Mechanics and Grammar will also be assessed. Page limits, spelling errors, grammatical mistakes, citation and reference errors will be assessed. (5pts)
Thank you so much!Life saver!
Awesome paper! Very reliable and prompt
This was great!
Thank you. I will get back to you next week. There are more classes that I need help.
Thanks a lot. All good
I loved the service it was really fast & efficient. I ended up with an A in my class!
It was a pleasure working with you. You are really responsible and always do you’re best and of course, we will keep working together.
The essay and the Excel file looks good. Thank you for working with me throughout the project.
Thank you for the quick help. I was stuck.
You are a lifesaver. Thank you. I will be needing your help for the midterm exam.
I am very grateful for your help. Without you, I would have quit a long time ago. Appreciate your help 100%.
I know it is APA 7 and it should not have the running headers, but my professor insists on them. Please include them in the upcoming orders. Overall, I liked it and I will be submitting it tonight. Thank you.
Thank you for the help. All good.
You do an exceptional job, have gotten good grades n positive feedback/ comments from my professors since you started helping me.
Thanks. I will handle the replies.
Simple Order Process
Fill in the Order Form
Share all the assignment information. Including the instructions, provided reading materials, grading rubric, number of pages, the required formatting, deadline, and your academic level. Provide any information and announcements shared by the professor. Choose your preferred writer if you have one.
Get Your Order Assigned
Once we receive your order form, we will select the best writer from our pool of experts to fit your assignment.
Share More Data if Needed
You will receive a confirmation email when a writer has been assigned your task. The writer may contact you if they need any additional information or clarifications regarding your task
Let Our Essay Writer Do Their Job
Once you entrust us with your academic task, our skilled writers embark on creating your paper entirely from the ground up. Through rigorous research and unwavering commitment to your guidelines, our experts meticulously craft every aspect of your paper. Our process ensures that your essay is not only original but also aligned with your specific requirements, making certain that the final piece surpasses your expectations.
Quality Checks and Proofreading
Upon the completion of your paper, it undergoes a meticulous review by our dedicated Quality and Proofreading department. This crucial step ensures not only the originality of the content but also its alignment with the highest academic standards. Our seasoned experts conduct thorough checks, meticulously examining every facet of your paper, including grammar, structure, coherence, and proper citation. This comprehensive review process guarantees that the final product you receive not only meets our stringent quality benchmarks but also reflects your dedication to academic excellence.
Review and Download the Final Draft
If you find that any part of the paper does not meet the initial instructions, send it back to us with your feedback, and we will make the necessary adjustments.