This assignment asks you to conduct an accuracy analysis of daily weather forecasts over a 30-day period. You are required to submit two deliverables: a 30-day weather log and your analysis paper.
Download the “Weather Log,” which you may use to track the weather over a 30-day period. Alternately, you may create your own weather log.
Select a single weather forecast source, for example, a TV station, radio station, website, or newspaper. Be sure to stick with the source you have selected for the duration of this project. You may but are not required to use one of the following recommended sources:
- NOAA: http://www.nws.noaa.gov
- Weather Channel: http://www.weather.com
- Weather Underground: http://wunderground.com
- NOAA’s Aviation Weather Center, Aviation Digital Data Service (ADDS): http://adds.aviationweather.gov
Track the forecasted and actual weather each day for 30 days in your weather log. If possible, track each of the following weather elements:
- Daily high temperature—Record the maximum for the day.
- Air pressure—Use decreasing/increasing if you do not have a barometric setting.
- Humidity—Predict rain, snow, and so forth including intensity, and include percentage if known.
- Cloud cover—Record whether overcast (8/8 cloud cover); broken (5/8-7/8 cloud cover); scattered (3/8-4/8 cloud cover); few (0 to 2/8 cloud cover); or clear (no clouds).
- Precipitation—Record the type and intensity.
- Visibility—Record the measurement if known, or describe.
- Wind—Record the direction blowing from and speed if forecasted.
Use the comments section to note items of interest and observations that will help you write the analysis.
Weather Analysis Paper
Refer to the “How to Write the 30-Day Weather Analysis Paper” guide for information on writing and formatting this paper.
Write a 10-page (not including the weather log) paper that analyzes the accuracy of your selected source’s weather forecasts over a 30-day period. The paper should consider the following questions:
- Overall, how accurate was your source in forecasting weather over the 30-day analysis period? What contributed to the accuracy (or inaccuracy of the forecast)?
- Which elements were most accurately forecast? Which elements were least accurately forecast? Why?
- Do you see any trends or correlations between weather elements?
- Did a front move through the forecasted area? What changes were observed? What were the characteristics of the front?
- Did the weather during your 30-day period deviate from the historical weather in that period? Were there any anomalies? What might be the cause?
Cite any sources and provide links, if possible.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Thank you so much!Life saver!
Awesome paper! Very reliable and prompt
This was great!
Thank you. I will get back to you next week. There are more classes that I need help.
Thanks a lot. All good
I loved the service it was really fast & efficient. I ended up with an A in my class!
It was a pleasure working with you. You are really responsible and always do you’re best and of course, we will keep working together.
The essay and the Excel file looks good. Thank you for working with me throughout the project.
Thank you for the quick help. I was stuck.
You are a lifesaver. Thank you. I will be needing your help for the midterm exam.
I am very grateful for your help. Without you, I would have quit a long time ago. Appreciate your help 100%.
I know it is APA 7 and it should not have the running headers, but my professor insists on them. Please include them in the upcoming orders. Overall, I liked it and I will be submitting it tonight. Thank you.
Thank you for the help. All good.
You do an exceptional job, have gotten good grades n positive feedback/ comments from my professors since you started helping me.
Thanks. I will handle the replies.
Simple Order Process
Fill in the Order Form
Share all the assignment information. Including the instructions, provided reading materials, grading rubric, number of pages, the required formatting, deadline, and your academic level. Provide any information and announcements shared by the professor. Choose your preferred writer if you have one.
Get Your Order Assigned
Once we receive your order form, we will select the best writer from our pool of experts to fit your assignment.
Share More Data if Needed
You will receive a confirmation email when a writer has been assigned your task. The writer may contact you if they need any additional information or clarifications regarding your task
Let Our Essay Writer Do Their Job
Once you entrust us with your academic task, our skilled writers embark on creating your paper entirely from the ground up. Through rigorous research and unwavering commitment to your guidelines, our experts meticulously craft every aspect of your paper. Our process ensures that your essay is not only original but also aligned with your specific requirements, making certain that the final piece surpasses your expectations.
Quality Checks and Proofreading
Upon the completion of your paper, it undergoes a meticulous review by our dedicated Quality and Proofreading department. This crucial step ensures not only the originality of the content but also its alignment with the highest academic standards. Our seasoned experts conduct thorough checks, meticulously examining every facet of your paper, including grammar, structure, coherence, and proper citation. This comprehensive review process guarantees that the final product you receive not only meets our stringent quality benchmarks but also reflects your dedication to academic excellence.
Review and Download the Final Draft
If you find that any part of the paper does not meet the initial instructions, send it back to us with your feedback, and we will make the necessary adjustments.