Case study questions
Please type out your answers. Make sure to include the number of the question with the answer for clarity. APA is necessary as all answers require that your sources be cited. It is ok to use sources outside of the textbook as long as they are cited. This might include sources such as Culture Vision that was used in class previously. Make sure to include a reference page. Post in Blackboard under week 13 when complete. 50 points possible.
- A home health nurse received an angry call from a Mexican- American woman after visiting her house the day before. Her infant had been crying and was feverish the next morning and the woman recalled the nurse had remarked the child was adorable.
- Why might the woman be upset with the nurse for calling her baby adorable?
- A 27-year-old Vietnamese woman in the delivery room with very strong and closely spaced contractions. The baby was positioned a little high and there was some discussion of a possible c- section. Despite her difficulties, she cooperates with the doctor’s instructions and labors in silence. The only signs of pain or discomfort were her look of concentration and her white knuckles.
- Should she be offered pain medication when she is not showing a high level of pain? Why or why not?
- When the nurse entered the room of her Iranian patient, she found the patient huddled on the floor, mumbling. At first, she thought the patient had fallen out of bed, but when she tried to help her up the patient became visibly upset. She spoke no English and the nurse had no idea what the problem was.
- Why do you think the patient became upset with the nurse?
- An African-American female was the primary nurse for two African-American teenagers. When one got out of line, she would simply say, “Boy, keep your mouth shut and go somewhere and sit down.” They usually complied.
One day, it was time for one of them to go to physical therapy, but he was giving the European-American nurse a hard time. Finally, she tried the primary nurses’ tactic and said “Come on boy, I’m not kidding with you. You have to go to therapy.” The young man flew into a rage and started swearing at the nurse.
- Why may the patient have reacted the way he did with the European-American nurse and not the African-American nurse?
- A nurse was caring for a deaf woman who had a new baby. She had a translator who signed to the patient what the nurses said and then told the nursing staff what the patient said. As she spoke she kept talking to the interpreter and directed all of her communications to the interpreter.
- What might the nurse have done differently with this patient and why?
Thank you so much!Life saver!
Awesome paper! Very reliable and prompt
This was great!
Thank you. I will get back to you next week. There are more classes that I need help.
Thanks a lot. All good
I loved the service it was really fast & efficient. I ended up with an A in my class!
It was a pleasure working with you. You are really responsible and always do you’re best and of course, we will keep working together.
The essay and the Excel file looks good. Thank you for working with me throughout the project.
Thank you for the quick help. I was stuck.
You are a lifesaver. Thank you. I will be needing your help for the midterm exam.
I am very grateful for your help. Without you, I would have quit a long time ago. Appreciate your help 100%.
I know it is APA 7 and it should not have the running headers, but my professor insists on them. Please include them in the upcoming orders. Overall, I liked it and I will be submitting it tonight. Thank you.
Thank you for the help. All good.
You do an exceptional job, have gotten good grades n positive feedback/ comments from my professors since you started helping me.
Thanks. I will handle the replies.
Simple Order Process
Fill in the Order Form
Share all the assignment information. Including the instructions, provided reading materials, grading rubric, number of pages, the required formatting, deadline, and your academic level. Provide any information and announcements shared by the professor. Choose your preferred writer if you have one.
Get Your Order Assigned
Once we receive your order form, we will select the best writer from our pool of experts to fit your assignment.
Share More Data if Needed
You will receive a confirmation email when a writer has been assigned your task. The writer may contact you if they need any additional information or clarifications regarding your task
Let Our Essay Writer Do Their Job
Once you entrust us with your academic task, our skilled writers embark on creating your paper entirely from the ground up. Through rigorous research and unwavering commitment to your guidelines, our experts meticulously craft every aspect of your paper. Our process ensures that your essay is not only original but also aligned with your specific requirements, making certain that the final piece surpasses your expectations.
Quality Checks and Proofreading
Upon the completion of your paper, it undergoes a meticulous review by our dedicated Quality and Proofreading department. This crucial step ensures not only the originality of the content but also its alignment with the highest academic standards. Our seasoned experts conduct thorough checks, meticulously examining every facet of your paper, including grammar, structure, coherence, and proper citation. This comprehensive review process guarantees that the final product you receive not only meets our stringent quality benchmarks but also reflects your dedication to academic excellence.
Review and Download the Final Draft
If you find that any part of the paper does not meet the initial instructions, send it back to us with your feedback, and we will make the necessary adjustments.