You have two chances to take the quiz. The higher of the two scores will count toward your final grade.
Current Time12:08 PMUpdateCurrent UserShaneya Acker (username: Shaneya.Acker@my.trident.edu)Quiz PeriodAvailable on Mar 9, 2020 12:00 AMTime Allowedunlimited (estimated time required: 2:00:00)AttemptsAllowed – 2, Completed – 0
- Use a desktop computer or laptop computer rather than a mobile device. Mobile devices, even officially supported ones, are less reliable than supported non-mobile browsers.
- Professors/instructors can use a wide range of content—including images, audio, video, and even Flash—in their quiz questions, and mobile browsers may not properly handle all these media types.
- Use a reliable Internet connection. In many cases, mobile data connections are less reliable than cable modem or DSL connections, for instance.
- If you experience technical problems—a dropped Internet connection, a crashed computer, or the like—while taking a quiz, first try to reconnect and re-enter the quiz.
- If the quiz is still available, and your time to take the quiz has not expired, you can pick up where you left off.
- If you are unable to re-establish connection, contact your course instructor to explain your situation.
- When you begin the quiz, check the time limit and be aware of the remaining time as you work through the quiz. In most cases, when a quiz has a time limit, a countdown timer is shown at the top of the quiz page.
- Save your answers as you complete each question. In the event you run out of time or encounter a technical problem such as loss of your Internet connection, your work won’t be lost. You can always re-save an answer if you change your mind.
- Submit your quiz when you are finished.
- If your quiz has an assigned time limit, MyTLCCourses may display a message and prevent you from doing anything but submitting the quiz when the time limit expires.
Before you submit the quiz, you will have the opportunity to return to questions that you may have missed or have not yet answered.You can submit your quiz responses at any time.Click “Start Quiz” to begin Attempt 1.