sing the South University Online Library or the Internet, research the two major study designs–cohort and case-control–used in health care research. Find a research article on any topic in health care. Based on your research, please address the following:
I need these 6 question done on my discussion for introduction to public health class
- 1.Although cohort studies are very powerful, case-control studies tend to be more popular. Do you agree with the statement? Why or why not?
- 2.How does the cohort study design differ from the case-control study design?
- 3.What is essentially the main use or purpose of the cohort study design and case-control study design?
- 4.When it is best to use the cohort study design and when is it best to use the case-control study design?
- 5.What characteristics of cohort study design make it important in health care research?
- 6.Cohort studies can be retrospective or prospective. What makes a cohort study retrospective or prospective?
To support your work, use your course and textbook readings and also use the South University Online Library. As in all assignments, cite your sources in your work and provide references for the citations in APA format.
Your initial posting should be addressed at 150-300 words. Submit your document to this Discussion Area by the due date assigned . Be sure to cite your sources using APA format.