- Find a credible source that describes Sylvia Plath. (Include your findings in your response below) DO NOT USE WIKIPEDIA!!!!!
- Read the poem “Lady Lazarus” by Sylvia Plath (Links to an external site.)
- Listen to the interview, Sylvia Plath: What Made You Stay (YouTube)
- Compare and Contrast the poem Lady Lazarus and Sylvia Plath: What Made You Stay
- Read the prompt below and then respond in one paragraph (No format needed. Any font ONLY size 12)
How does Plath help her audience visualize her emotions? After listening to the interview, are you able to detect Plath’s personal pain and struggles? Last, why does her poetry sound powerful?