Investigation into Cancers
Cancer is one of the leading causes of death in the United States. You have been invited by your local community health department to give a PowerPoint presentation on cancers. Your goal is to educate your audience about the definition of cancer, the causes, means for early detection and preventative measures. The meeting will take place at the health department during a community health fair. Be mindful that your target audience will be composed of people from the local community who most likely will not have a background in science or medicine.
Your assignment will be to pick one type of cancer and discuss each of the following:
- Introduction to cancers.
- Describe to the audience the characteristics of a cancer cell.
- What mechanisms does our body have in place to protect us and avoid the development of cancer?
- Indicate which cancer is the focus of your presentation.
- Identify which tissues and/or organs in the human body are affected by this cancer.
- The incidence rate of this type of cancer.
- Typical age of onset for this type of cancer.
- Explain the risk factors and/or causes of this cancer.
- How this cancer is detected and diagnosed.
- Pictures and/or illustrations of cancer cells.
- The risk of metastasis for this cancer.
- How this cancer is treated including the long-term prognosis. What are the survival rates?
- Measures that people may take to prevent this cancer both medical and holistic.
- Reference page including citations in standard APA format.
Your PowerPoint presentation should be written with your audience in mind. Remember, your audience does not have a science or medical background, so you will need to translate any “jargon” into something that they will understand.
You must write your “script” of what you will say to your audience in the notes section of each PowerPoint slide. Each slide will have a picture and/or bullet points, along with your notes located in the notes section below the slide, with the specific talking points you will deliver to the audience.
The presentation should be between 10–15 slides, not including the title and references slides.
Creating an Effective PowerPoint Presentation
An effective PowerPoint presentation will include:
- Have approximately 10–15 slides
- An introduction (1-2 slides): bulleted list of background and key points
- A body: multiple slides (10-11 slides), each with one key point
- A conclusion (1 slide): bulleted list of major points
- A reference slide in APA
- Include in-text citations (in APA) where applicable,
- Use images (with citations),
- Ensure that slides are brief and bulleted, and
- Include speaker notes below each respective slide, outlining exactly what you would say to an audience as you presented it.
Thank you so much!Life saver!
Awesome paper! Very reliable and prompt
This was great!
Thank you. I will get back to you next week. There are more classes that I need help.
Thanks a lot. All good
I loved the service it was really fast & efficient. I ended up with an A in my class!
It was a pleasure working with you. You are really responsible and always do you’re best and of course, we will keep working together.
The essay and the Excel file looks good. Thank you for working with me throughout the project.
Thank you for the quick help. I was stuck.
You are a lifesaver. Thank you. I will be needing your help for the midterm exam.
I am very grateful for your help. Without you, I would have quit a long time ago. Appreciate your help 100%.
I know it is APA 7 and it should not have the running headers, but my professor insists on them. Please include them in the upcoming orders. Overall, I liked it and I will be submitting it tonight. Thank you.
Thank you for the help. All good.
You do an exceptional job, have gotten good grades n positive feedback/ comments from my professors since you started helping me.
Thanks. I will handle the replies.
Simple Order Process
Fill in the Order Form
Share all the assignment information. Including the instructions, provided reading materials, grading rubric, number of pages, the required formatting, deadline, and your academic level. Provide any information and announcements shared by the professor. Choose your preferred writer if you have one.
Get Your Order Assigned
Once we receive your order form, we will select the best writer from our pool of experts to fit your assignment.
Share More Data if Needed
You will receive a confirmation email when a writer has been assigned your task. The writer may contact you if they need any additional information or clarifications regarding your task
Let Our Essay Writer Do Their Job
Once you entrust us with your academic task, our skilled writers embark on creating your paper entirely from the ground up. Through rigorous research and unwavering commitment to your guidelines, our experts meticulously craft every aspect of your paper. Our process ensures that your essay is not only original but also aligned with your specific requirements, making certain that the final piece surpasses your expectations.
Quality Checks and Proofreading
Upon the completion of your paper, it undergoes a meticulous review by our dedicated Quality and Proofreading department. This crucial step ensures not only the originality of the content but also its alignment with the highest academic standards. Our seasoned experts conduct thorough checks, meticulously examining every facet of your paper, including grammar, structure, coherence, and proper citation. This comprehensive review process guarantees that the final product you receive not only meets our stringent quality benchmarks but also reflects your dedication to academic excellence.
Review and Download the Final Draft
If you find that any part of the paper does not meet the initial instructions, send it back to us with your feedback, and we will make the necessary adjustments.