Response to colleagues
1. Colleague Marly Attached Document
2. Colleague Taishea Attached Document
Dudley, J. R. (2014). Social work evaluation: Enhancing what we do. (2nd ed.) Chicago, IL: Lyceum Books.
· (For review) Chapter 6, “Needs Assessment” (pp. 107–142)
· Chapter 7, “Crafting Goals and Objectives” (pp. 144–164)
Document: Tutty, L. M., & Rothery, M. A. (2010). Needs assessments. In B. Thyer (Ed.), The handbook of social work research methods (2nd ed.,pp. 149–162). Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage. (PDF)
Respond to at least two colleagues by doing all of the following: 1 page each
· Indicate strengths of their needs assessment plan that will enable the needs assessments to yield support for the program that they want to develop.
· Offer suggestions to improve the needs assessment plan in areas such as:
o Defining the extent and scope of the need
o Obtaining important information about the target population
o Identifying issues that might affect the target population’s ability to access the program or services
APA Format in text Citations and References