This week, you will be asked to put together a series of written communication that engages positive messaging for a variety of audiences. You will write a(n)
- Memo that reflects the “You-Attitude”
- Email to a potential client or customer
- Memo announcing the elimination of a position
- Identify and analyze three professional sources related to your career( BARBER)
Each one in order here is the subjects;
a. Revise a Formal Memo
Subject: Status of Building Renovations
We are happy to announce that the renovation of the lobby is not behind schedule. By Monday, October 9, we should be ready to open the west end of the lobby to limited traffic. The final phase of the renovation will be placing a new marble floor in front of the elevators. This work will not be finished until the end of the month. Please exercise caution when moving through the construction area. The floor will be uneven and steps will be at unusual heights. Watch your step to avoid accidental tripping or falling. Failure to pay attention can result in injury or worse, so don’t walk and text or read your phone while moving in this area.
b. Write a Formal Email
Imagine you are now working as a manager or owner of a business in your field. You have been given a lead to a person who may be interested in contracting your company or hiring your services. For example, if you are a health care, you want that person to visit your office to encourage the person to use your facility. If you are in sports management, you want that person to employ your services. If you in Homeland Security, you want that person to hire your company to strengthen his or her company’s security apparatus. Be creative, but realistic. In your email to the individual, be sure to anticipate and address feelings, fears, or needs that may have motivated him or her to reach out to your office/company/institution. Be sure to identify the features you offer and how those could benefit him or her. Ensure your email is:
- Reader Benefits-Focused
- Adapted to the Audience
- Based on Intrinsic advantages
- Supported by clear logic and explained in adequate detail
- Phrased with the You-Attitude
c. Write a Formal Memo
Your organization is facing a significant budget shortfall, and in addition to cuts in office supplies and the travel budget, your department must eliminate one position. Though you can make a case for keeping everyone in the department you have no choice, and the only position that seems possible to cut is Robin’s, the department secretary.
Now, you must announce this decision via memo to the department. Robin is popular and has worked with the company for many years. There’s more: once Robin’s position is eliminated there will be more work for the rest of the staff to complete on their own.
- Think about the emotional impact losing a colleague can have on the department. What can you do to soften the blow? What fears might people have about their own job security?
- Care must be taken to avoid the impression that Robin is being let go for any other reason than the budget. Keep in mind, however, that confidentiality issues may affect what you can say.
- You like Robin and regret having to eliminate the budget. Would it be wise, though, to criticize the company or appear irritated by the decision?
- Be sure to avoid negative messaging and emphasize positive messaging. Pay particular attention toLO 11-4 on sharing bad news with peers and subordinates as well as LO 11-5 on layoffs.
d. Evaluating Sources
For this assignment, you will identify credible sources related to your field(BARBER). You will identify the sources using accurate APA format. Then, for each source, you will write two complete paragraphs that
- Summarize the source;
- Comment on the source’s benefits and currency.
For your sources, you should include at least one of each of the three following sources:
- professional news in your field or a respected commercial site like The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal. An online magazine such as Forbes or Fortune might be appropriate, depending on your field.
- An organizational site such as .org, .edu, and .gov site. Examples could include American Medical Association, the National Criminal Justice Association, the American Dairymen’s Association, and so forth.
Thank you so much!Life saver!
Awesome paper! Very reliable and prompt
This was great!
Thank you. I will get back to you next week. There are more classes that I need help.
Thanks a lot. All good
I loved the service it was really fast & efficient. I ended up with an A in my class!
It was a pleasure working with you. You are really responsible and always do you’re best and of course, we will keep working together.
The essay and the Excel file looks good. Thank you for working with me throughout the project.
Thank you for the quick help. I was stuck.
You are a lifesaver. Thank you. I will be needing your help for the midterm exam.
I am very grateful for your help. Without you, I would have quit a long time ago. Appreciate your help 100%.
I know it is APA 7 and it should not have the running headers, but my professor insists on them. Please include them in the upcoming orders. Overall, I liked it and I will be submitting it tonight. Thank you.
Thank you for the help. All good.
You do an exceptional job, have gotten good grades n positive feedback/ comments from my professors since you started helping me.
Thanks. I will handle the replies.
Simple Order Process
Fill in the Order Form
Share all the assignment information. Including the instructions, provided reading materials, grading rubric, number of pages, the required formatting, deadline, and your academic level. Provide any information and announcements shared by the professor. Choose your preferred writer if you have one.
Get Your Order Assigned
Once we receive your order form, we will select the best writer from our pool of experts to fit your assignment.
Share More Data if Needed
You will receive a confirmation email when a writer has been assigned your task. The writer may contact you if they need any additional information or clarifications regarding your task
Let Our Essay Writer Do Their Job
Once you entrust us with your academic task, our skilled writers embark on creating your paper entirely from the ground up. Through rigorous research and unwavering commitment to your guidelines, our experts meticulously craft every aspect of your paper. Our process ensures that your essay is not only original but also aligned with your specific requirements, making certain that the final piece surpasses your expectations.
Quality Checks and Proofreading
Upon the completion of your paper, it undergoes a meticulous review by our dedicated Quality and Proofreading department. This crucial step ensures not only the originality of the content but also its alignment with the highest academic standards. Our seasoned experts conduct thorough checks, meticulously examining every facet of your paper, including grammar, structure, coherence, and proper citation. This comprehensive review process guarantees that the final product you receive not only meets our stringent quality benchmarks but also reflects your dedication to academic excellence.
Review and Download the Final Draft
If you find that any part of the paper does not meet the initial instructions, send it back to us with your feedback, and we will make the necessary adjustments.