Assignment 6 is worth 10 points since it covers chapters 11, 12 and 13 and a final assessment to determine your knowledge about Autism (4 points) See attachment.
1. Explain how categories of assistive technology are identified based upon the seven areas of human function.
2.Summarize the core components of collaboration and who should be involved to provide appropriate assistive technology supports and services.
3. Describe the difference between gross and fine motor skills
4. List and describe some of the common motor difficulties for individuals with autism. Review the case studies on page 192 and identify their motor skills deficiencies
5. Respond to Case Study 2: Teaching sexuality education through collaboration on page 208. Provide an example of how to implement collaboration strategies to use when working with the IEP team.
6. Idenitfy appropriate curricula for teaching sexuality
Remember at least 3 paragraphs per question and APA