For your project, using the South University Online Library or the Internet, research and select three current epidemiological studies regarding risk factors that are associated with any health problem. You can also use the following websites to search for studies as they are often used as the major sources of information for health research and often report on the most current health problems affecting the United States and global populations:
- U.S. National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- World Health Organization
- What were the criteria that you used to select these papers? (For example, only English language, peer reviewed articles, only a specific age group, only United States studies, etc.)
- What were the types of risk factors studied in your chosen articles? (For example, environmental, socio-economic, behavioral, etc.)
- Which study design was used for this study? Why do you think the researchers chose this specific study design? Provide examples from your research.
- What are the proximate or underlying determinants of risk factors that are associated with any health problem for each study?
To support your work, use your course and textbook readings and also use the South University Online Library. As in all assignments, cite your sources in your work and provide references for the citations in APA format