IMPORTANT: AFTER PURCHASE, LOG IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT AND SCROLL DOWN BELOW THIS PAGE TO DOWNLOAD FILES WITH ANSWERS.
- Why does Death use the word cruelly?
- Which of the following best summarizes God’s admonition?
- In context, the excerpt says that __________.
- In context, the excerpt depicts heaven and hell as __________.
- In context, the excerpt depicts the world in which Everyman lives as __________.
- The end of a Greek play is called Exodos.
- Oedipus Rex distinguishes itself from the typical classical plot by indicating what can happen to those who disobey, mock, or disbelieve the gods.
- Richard Caxton printed Everyman in English in the early 1600’s.
- Everyman states in the play Everyman: “ O gracious God, in the high seat celestial, / Have mercy on me in this most need; / Shall I have no company from this vale terrestrial / Of mine acquaintance that way to me lead?”
In this excerpt, Everyman pleads to God to allow help from ________.
- All actors in Greek drama were male.
- “Quem Quoeritis” is the only extant Medieval English morality play.
- Greek theatre invented the drop-curtain device.
- English drama began as an aid to church liturgy.
- In Greek theater, actors dressed behind a circular curtain.
- Oedipus declares that he is no murderer.
- Antigone and Ismene are Oedipus’ daughter and son, respectively.
- Aeschylus was a student of Sophocles.
- According to the “Three Unities,” action was restricted to one main action with few or no subplots.
- Both men and women served in the Greek chorus.
- Miracle plays used variety in subject matter and plot.
- Oedipus Rex begins after a plague has begun.
- The doctor (teacher) in Everyman says that _____ will forsake you.
- Desdemona is as dishonest as Iago.
- Everyman states in the play Everyman: “Alas, shall I have no longer respite? / I may say Death giveth no warning: / To think on thee, it maketh my heart sick, / For all unready is my book of reckoning.” The main claim of this excerpt is that
- Choose the incorrect statement.
- The Greeks were a war-like culture and enjoyed seeing bloodshed on the stage.
- “Quem Quoeritis” is the second oldest extant liturgical drama from England.
- Morality plays bridged the gap between Medieval drama and _____.
- Because so much of the Greek population desired to enjoy the benefits of royalty, there were often on-stage conflicts between actors playing commoners and kings.
- The chorus in Greek drama always remains on stage.
- The prologue of Oedipus Rex does not
- In Everyman, who does not speak?
- Oedipus speaks of _____ as seer and student of mysteries.
- According to Plato, a Greek critic, a tragic hero must fall from high to low estate.
- According to Fellowship in Everyman, what is duty?
- The beggar in “Quem Quoeritis” pleads that he be included in Christ’s resurrection.
- A “tragic flaw” always results in a complete loss.
- In the play Oedipus the Chorus say: “Alas the seed of men./…/ That breathe on void and are void / And exist and do not exist?” In context, what do lines 2-3 — “That breathe on void and are void / And exist and do not exist?”—mean?
- The name of the blind seer in Oedipus is Kreon.
- Aeschylus and Sophocles used the annual March festival that Pisistratus instituted in 534 B.C. to initiate many contributions to the development of drama.
- Greek choral odes are the precursors of Shakespearean soliloquies.
- Jokasta in Oedipus Rex thinks at one point that her baby
- Miracle plays became obsolete largely from the re-emergence of Roman models of drama.
- Everyman’s theme is that life is transitory.
- “Hamartia” is a criminal act committed in ignorance of some material fact or even for the sake of greater good.
- Aristotle, the Greek critic, said that a tragic hero could either be a nobleman or a common man.
- Ancient Greek drama was not original, because the playwright took his plots/story from the familiar myths of the gods.
- Aristotle, the Greek critic, said that a tragic hero should be a nobleman.
- Elizabethan drama held to the single day theory of Classical drama.
- Denouement is the rising action.
BUY MORE MATERIALS FOR THIS COURSE:
Thank you so much!Life saver!
Awesome paper! Very reliable and prompt
This was great!
Thank you. I will get back to you next week. There are more classes that I need help.
Thanks a lot. All good
I loved the service it was really fast & efficient. I ended up with an A in my class!
It was a pleasure working with you. You are really responsible and always do you’re best and of course, we will keep working together.
The essay and the Excel file looks good. Thank you for working with me throughout the project.
Thank you for the quick help. I was stuck.
You are a lifesaver. Thank you. I will be needing your help for the midterm exam.
I am very grateful for your help. Without you, I would have quit a long time ago. Appreciate your help 100%.
I know it is APA 7 and it should not have the running headers, but my professor insists on them. Please include them in the upcoming orders. Overall, I liked it and I will be submitting it tonight. Thank you.
Thank you for the help. All good.
You do an exceptional job, have gotten good grades n positive feedback/ comments from my professors since you started helping me.
Thanks. I will handle the replies.
Simple Order Process
Fill in the Order Form
Share all the assignment information. Including the instructions, provided reading materials, grading rubric, number of pages, the required formatting, deadline, and your academic level. Provide any information and announcements shared by the professor. Choose your preferred writer if you have one.
Get Your Order Assigned
Once we receive your order form, we will select the best writer from our pool of experts to fit your assignment.
Share More Data if Needed
You will receive a confirmation email when a writer has been assigned your task. The writer may contact you if they need any additional information or clarifications regarding your task
Let Our Essay Writer Do Their Job
Once you entrust us with your academic task, our skilled writers embark on creating your paper entirely from the ground up. Through rigorous research and unwavering commitment to your guidelines, our experts meticulously craft every aspect of your paper. Our process ensures that your essay is not only original but also aligned with your specific requirements, making certain that the final piece surpasses your expectations.
Quality Checks and Proofreading
Upon the completion of your paper, it undergoes a meticulous review by our dedicated Quality and Proofreading department. This crucial step ensures not only the originality of the content but also its alignment with the highest academic standards. Our seasoned experts conduct thorough checks, meticulously examining every facet of your paper, including grammar, structure, coherence, and proper citation. This comprehensive review process guarantees that the final product you receive not only meets our stringent quality benchmarks but also reflects your dedication to academic excellence.
Review and Download the Final Draft
If you find that any part of the paper does not meet the initial instructions, send it back to us with your feedback, and we will make the necessary adjustments.