Purpose. To successfully complete Human Sexual Biology, you must submit an original essay of at least 1500 words in which you analyze a contemporary topic in human sexual or reproductive biology. Please choose a topic that is to your liking, preferably one that was not discussed in depth during the semester. Your topic must receive approval from your instructor. Suggested topics include: – a major study of sexuality or reproductive biology;
– a sexually transmitted disease and/or its treatment;
– a contraceptive technology (no behavioral methods);
– an assistive reproductive technology (not surrogacy, etc.);
– a sexual dysfunction with a biological basis and/or its treatment (no aversions, paraphilias, etc.);
– a prenatal developmental disorder and/or its treatment;
– an atypical sexual differentiation or intersex condition and/or its treatment.