Review the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) website and reviewthe five critical processes that are used to plan and implement the budget of the executive branch.
Write a 1,750 to 2,100-word paper that addresses each of the following questions and topics:
- Identify and explain three special challenges of budgeting that state and local governments face and describe how these special challenges differ from challenges the federal government faces.
- Summarize the five critical processes used to plan and implement the budget of the executive branch.
- A government’s budget is not simply a collection of agencies’ spending requests. Instead, each government’s executive (whether mayor, city manager, county administrator, governor, or president) sets broad targets for overall spending and revenues. Describe how government executives begin to develop the budget.
- The first step in the budgeting process is to determine the spending and revenue plans that are then combined in a single document.While the details vary around the country, the process typically includes both top-down and bottom-up methods.Compare the differences between these two budgeting methods.
- Although the submission of the executive budget is an important step in the budgeting process, the budget is ultimately only a set of estimates and recommendations.In the American system of government, the executive branch proposes the budget and the legislative branch must approve taxes and spending.Examine the impact of intergovernmental relationships and collaboration on the budget process.
- Once the executive and legislature agree on a budget, the challenge falls to the executive to execute the spending plan.While the importance of this stage of the budgetary process might seem obvious, the budget execution process is a delicate balance between ensuring that a program’s legislative goals are served and providing adequate flexibility for administrators to do their work.Describe what role the legislature plays in the process of budget execution.
Formatyour paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Includeat least three peer-reviewed references from the University Library.
Thank you so much!Life saver!
Awesome paper! Very reliable and prompt
This was great!
Thank you. I will get back to you next week. There are more classes that I need help.
Thanks a lot. All good
I loved the service it was really fast & efficient. I ended up with an A in my class!
It was a pleasure working with you. You are really responsible and always do you’re best and of course, we will keep working together.
The essay and the Excel file looks good. Thank you for working with me throughout the project.
Thank you for the quick help. I was stuck.
You are a lifesaver. Thank you. I will be needing your help for the midterm exam.
I am very grateful for your help. Without you, I would have quit a long time ago. Appreciate your help 100%.
I know it is APA 7 and it should not have the running headers, but my professor insists on them. Please include them in the upcoming orders. Overall, I liked it and I will be submitting it tonight. Thank you.
Thank you for the help. All good.
You do an exceptional job, have gotten good grades n positive feedback/ comments from my professors since you started helping me.
Thanks. I will handle the replies.
Simple Order Process
Fill in the Order Form
Share all the assignment information. Including the instructions, provided reading materials, grading rubric, number of pages, the required formatting, deadline, and your academic level. Provide any information and announcements shared by the professor. Choose your preferred writer if you have one.
Get Your Order Assigned
Once we receive your order form, we will select the best writer from our pool of experts to fit your assignment.
Share More Data if Needed
You will receive a confirmation email when a writer has been assigned your task. The writer may contact you if they need any additional information or clarifications regarding your task
Let Our Essay Writer Do Their Job
Once you entrust us with your academic task, our skilled writers embark on creating your paper entirely from the ground up. Through rigorous research and unwavering commitment to your guidelines, our experts meticulously craft every aspect of your paper. Our process ensures that your essay is not only original but also aligned with your specific requirements, making certain that the final piece surpasses your expectations.
Quality Checks and Proofreading
Upon the completion of your paper, it undergoes a meticulous review by our dedicated Quality and Proofreading department. This crucial step ensures not only the originality of the content but also its alignment with the highest academic standards. Our seasoned experts conduct thorough checks, meticulously examining every facet of your paper, including grammar, structure, coherence, and proper citation. This comprehensive review process guarantees that the final product you receive not only meets our stringent quality benchmarks but also reflects your dedication to academic excellence.
Review and Download the Final Draft
If you find that any part of the paper does not meet the initial instructions, send it back to us with your feedback, and we will make the necessary adjustments.