Your paper should use the following headings:
Introduction: Introduction and purpose of the paper
· Leadership Approach: Choose at least one leadership approach from the book that you would like to use to assess yourself as a leader. The one that I want to use is situational . Describe yourself as a leader using this approach.
· Strengths and Weaknesses: Looking at your leadership capabilities overall, what do you believe are your greatest strengths and weaknesses as a leader?
· Leadership Plan: Based on your overall review of your leadership approach, what things would you like to do to improve your leadership abilities? What steps will you take to make that happen?
· Summary: Summarize the main points of the paper.
Support your reflection with citations from sources that you have learned about throughout this course. The textbook is expected to be the primary resource to support your reflection, but you may include other scholarly sources that you have encountered during your research.
· Paper must be 3 pages long (not including title and references pages)
· Use current APA Style format.