Read this article on the search for useful plant compounds: Mother Nature’s Medicine Cabinet
Read this article on the less-than-beneficial uses of plant products: Addictive Drugs That Are Actually Pesticides
- We are going to use Cocaine
Answer these four questions:
- Describe the compound and in what plant(s) it is found.
- Explain how this compound provides protection for the plant.
- Does the compound provide any other benefits for the plant, such as enhanced pollination?
- What effect does the compound have on humans?
Follow these guidelines for your paper:
- Utilize at least 1 credible source to support the arguments presented in the paper. Make sure you cite appropriately within your paper, and list the reference(s) in APA format on your Reference page.
- Your paper should be 1–2 pages in length, not counting the Title page and Reference page.