For this final discussion, you will compare and contrast readings within this course. You will choose one poem and one fiction story, then discuss how they cater to the reader. To help with this assignment, think about the literary devices, elements, and themes you learned in the course.
(Only use the fiction stories and poems you read since June 21st)
- Pick only one fiction story and poem
- What were your thoughts when you read it?
- What literary devices or elements did the author use?
- How can you compare and constrast the chosen pieces?
- Respond in two paragraphs and provide evidence
- Respect your peers’ work and do not plagiarize