Prepare two sites – one for Dylan, one for an inside event fitting one of the requirements provided below and calculate capacities
Diagram an area in as much detail as possible for:
I. Bob Dylan Event (this includes the selection of an outside area on the MMC campus) – 125 points
- Seating for approximately 200 diners (table configuration of your choosing), convertible to a hospitality flow for about 200 at a time
- Restroom facilities
- Generator location
- At least one stage 30’ x 16’; a second 8’x12’ stage may be added if you wish
- Bar and coffee service
- Food preparation area
- Any engagement or interactive operations (ex: Photobooth, Display panels, etc.)
- Consider site lines, and any necessary/desired LED screens.
- Feel free to add other items you would like to include in the design.
II. An event of your choosing (convention presentation, wedding/reception, indoor festival, trade show floor – others may also be acceptable, but please confirm with me before choosing something other than one of these. (NOTE: If you haven’t had instruction on trade shows, I recommend you not choose that option.) Please keep all diagrams to one room only, to prevent this from becoming a big project. – 50 points
- Convention presentation
- Seating configuration for a minimum of 200 (you may choose the seating configuration, but provide a rationale for your choice)
- Staging for presentation
- LED screen or portable screen for projection
- Any necessary ADA accommodations
- Water table
- Convention presentation
Wedding/Reception (in one large space)
- Ceremonial seating for at least 150 (chuppah optional)
- Reception area for at least 150
- Sit-down dining for at least 150 (you may choose the seating configuration, but provide a rationale for your choice)
- Cake table and Gifting table
- Dance Floor (please give a rationale for its chosen size)
- Space/Stage for DJ or Live Band
- Seating for at least 200 (you may choose the seating configuration, but provide a rationale for your choice)
- Staging, if needed
- Dance floor, if needed (please give a rationale for its chosen size)
- Display areas, if needed
- Food and Beverage and service area
- Auction area, if needed
- Entranceway to check for tickets.
- At least twenty 10’x10’ linear booths, two 20’x10’ peninsula booths, and one 20’x30’ island booth
- Staging and projection facilities for presentations
- Seating for 50 at the presentation area
- Area for one-to-one meetings, accommodating 30 persons.
- Food concession area with seating for 30 persons.
III. Please provide a capacity estimation of total attendance at any one time, using the square footage of the area to make this calculation. – 25 points