Read, Analyze, Discuss
- Read: A Good Man is Hard To Find by Flannery O’ Connor
- Think about the literary elements and devices, used in this story.
- While reading, think about how the characters felt and utilize your senses. (smell, taste, hear, feel, see)
- Answer the questions below in two separate paragraphs and use textual evidence.
- Read two or more of your peers’ responses. While reading your peer’s response, try to understand their point of view.
- Reply to two of your peers by politely agreeing or disagreeing. Respond in one-two paragraphs, using textual evidence.
- Name one element that you think is very influential in the succession of this story. How does it affect the reader? Include examples.
- If you were a character in this story what role and type of character will you choose and why? Include examples and be creative.